Wednesday 11 November 2015

Why Mending Hearts?

The first time Mending Hearts popped into my spirit was the year 2009. I went ahead and started a blog to that effect but I abandoned midway. I tried again in 2013...that was when this particular blog was started and again I abandoned it. 2014, I started Just Thinking Out Loud now Adupeola's Blog and to my very own surprise, I stayed with it and come January 7, 2016, the blog will be 2 years old!

I would like to believe I wasn't ready to take on the kind of responsibility that mending hearts would curtail. This time though, I'm determined to see it through. I never intended the other blog to play a role in mending hearts but from time to time, it does that because I keep getting drawn to what I know how to do best. This blog will be centered completely on matters of the heart and every situation that might make everyday seem a bit cloudy. This blog will be the silver lining to that day.

I won't be doing this alone though. I have another writer that will help me in making this blog a success. I know it will achieve it's aim because till today I'm still surprised at the amount of traffic I get on Adupeola's Blog seeing as it doesn't have a particular niche. This one has one and I'm counting on the loyalty of my readers to help me bring in even more traffic than the other blog.

Introducing Mending Hearts a blog that like it's name implies will strive to mend broken hearts, stay tears and heal past wounds. I hope it achieves it's goal.

Thank you for embarking on another adventure with me(because that's what it is to me).

With love,

Adupeola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iron sharpens Iron! Do not hesitate to post your comments...